Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wooden Gear Plans Free

Hello Kitty cake and fondant wafers for Joana

An entry a bit long and heavy to read but I consider important for you to understand the evening that made me spend the last Saturday in the Piruli Chachi. There goes the suckling pig!!
Last Saturday we went to celebrate the birthday of my niece Joana the Piruli Chachi, as every year, like every year my sister asked me the cake. What we thought would be a hilarious evening with nanos, became an evening filled with tensions, bad sides and continued rudeness and ugly by Chachi Piruli staff towards us. Just so you understand what you mean, as I said before my sister booked as every year to celebrate there the meet, this time entered the local website for availability and confirmed by telephone, at no time told him he could not go outside the local food and in any section of the website puts it, so my sister and all years had commissioned a snack for children and reserved a bakery with which they worked the snack for adults. We entered the room and I filled the cake wrapped in cellophane, with his candle Hello, let one go. The waitress approaches me and tells me that if she wanted to keep the cake, because as I had to get it, what I accept and to warn him of the delicacy with which would address the cake I asked if I'd done and of course I said yes. So far treated the friendly and warm sea. We set out to get on the table we have indicated, we take things and left the kids playing ball park they have, in my opinion is the only appeal of the establishment, and the waitress comes and very bad manners tells us that seals all the things that there could not eat anything that does not take out them. There were three fulfill more if I remember correctly, were the mothers of the kids in the class of my sister, and a lot more than people who did not care about the problems that we could take us to the waitress, there are other ways of saying things and in fact they should have informed us all to be reserved for the birthday and as we entered the cake. Well, we did not go away because children were desperdih gados by the balls because they were not aware of anything, now did I would not even a water bottle miserable, all that they lost because we were quite a few we do not consume anything.
It's time we take the cake and pie prefab bought in any supermarket for Joana blow the candles, her face to see that cake was a poem and mine was a dog with rabies! ! Where was the cake had cost me so much to do and I prepared with all my love for my nephew ????? I think with the look that I took the waitress was enough to understand I had to bring my cake in less than two second o. ... Raquel Buffff breathe, I said to myself, not worth it.
finally brought my cake too, with dishes to serve and no knife to split it miserable. Javi got up to ask one and he gave it, but no plates. Neither we needed, taking the dishes and the kids table to go leaving behind the filth of cake that took too much.
Finally, an entertaining evening was, of course my sister gave her daughter 's birthday as well! How to return Nuria ehh?? And if at least say that the menu that will put children's fine, but the bread of the sandwiches, the kids in a soccer field could be considered blunt and therefore prohibit their entry. Not to mention the price .... expensive to put the shit!! Ahhh
with the times and these people are doing customers! At the moment they got rid of 4 in a row, my sister and never return, I hope! His sister either and also has two children, I welcome the joke or Carles birthday there the next August and my Tia Lourdes also has two children either. Well that was our Saturday afternoon, luckily my cake was the P_ _ _ MOTHER!!
I leave the pictures:
HELLO KITTY CAKE WITH WAFERS
and fondant cake, chocolate brownie
Fill and cover: white chocolate ganache and milk chocolate ganache
Decoration: Hello Kitty wafer and fondant clouds.



0 comments:

Post a Comment