Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sympathy Quotes For Loss Of Mother In Law

express


And so express that I myself thought I was capable of preparing a bread rich in an hour. In fact I could not stop wondering how he was able to prepare a bread so good! With the desire I had to make my own bread .... As a child, I remember my aunt's house, playing with my cousins, flour, water and a little salt, making muffins and if you play with clay. Of course, those who had not the eat, hahaha.

the recipe I got from the web of webosfritos . Your calls miracle bread, and no wonder because it's amazing appearance, the consistency of the crumb and flavor. So cheer up! Who said making bread at home was something complicated? The worst thing is ... engaging! prepared the next day another was not comprehensive nor to take a picture, but do not worry that more will come!

Well, I explain how, as they only need flour, water, salt, yeast, a little olive oil and a pyrex bowl with lid (or two Pyrex containers "fit good "for one of them will cover). And enjoy the fresh bread at home!




Ingredients


° 310 g bread flour
· 175 g of water
• 20 g extra virgin olive oil
· ; 15 g of fresh yeast
• a teaspoon of salt Preparation



· You can prepare it the traditional way kneading by hand, but if disponeis of a food processor that will facilitate the work, the better. I have prepared the ground with Thermomix.

· We put in the cup water, oil and yeast, 2 minutes, 37 º, Speed \u200b\u200b2.

° Add the flour and salt, 10 seconds, speed 6. Tang programmed speed 2 minutes.

• If the dough is well off the walls, ready, if it is too sticky, add a bit more flour (I to this I had to add a couple of times, but integral to it was not necessary).

• With a lightly floured hands, knead the dough to shape it round. Brush lightly with oil pan, sprinkle flour and place our ball.

· bread lightly brushed with oil, are a couple of cuts with a sharp knife, sprinkle it with flour, cover and put it in the oven COLD (no preheating ) at 220 º for about 40 minutes.

· y. .. We took the oven to enjoy a delicious homemade bread.


At home we have stayed all sooo impressed with the results of this pan (I the first by the simplicity of preparation, or levied or ...). Na De Na I say, do you animais? By the way, I'm much better cold, right! Happy Thursday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment