Friday, February 11, 2011

Beef Loin New York Steak Broil

cake from barcelona beach Emilio

Emilio is the son of my partner, I was in front when his mother received confirmation that she was pregnant, lived near his mother's pregnancy at the same mine in my girl, I was getting the news of their status at birth and was the first to know that he was born, I saw him grow, learn to walk, has been with my child to day care and after school, in the end it is someone very special to me, until spend more time with that one of my nephews.
This year, his mother asked me to make him a birthday cake, that if the Barcelona the team they love.
i was several days mulling over how to do it because I wanted hacersela very cool and I finally decided to make some cupcakes and a fondant cake, but it seems that the universe lined up against me.
The party was on Saturday afternoon, I get sick on Tuesday plates in the throat and a fever of 39.5 that I had two days in bed, start preparing the cake on Thursday, kick shields and prepare the base, the cake would be a browneye delicious cream cheese filling that I know this best, because when I start to break it on Thursday night I had been too hard to use, all this and now I work all day on Friday decided to make a pie with chocolate cookie but when I start to make white chocolate ganache that was dyed blue was not me chocolate and had to wait until Saturday at noon to do it, then did not stay hard or the three, so I tried to mount what went well and I could cover the cake, but I had time to prepare fondant and which had just gave me for the cup which she insisted in twisted and the lyrics so that I could barely get ready for the red, take the cake at 6.30 and Emilio was playing football and was close to home as I went to shower barely had time for nothing and when I returned and had distributed the cake so I can not see the child's face or sacred
more pictures than this one that I teach.
The good news is that when you get the mothers had congratulated me because they liked the cake, both taste and decoration as well liked Emily so worth it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment