Monday, February 21, 2011

Do L Need A Mechanic License In Ontario

cake for Joana

And after bad shot in Piruli Chachi, which I will not give even one minute of prominence, go with the cake I prepared to Joana for her and her classmates held their keep. Since it was a unisex cake, I thought it the pet of course would be great, so spare us the discussions, that if I love Bob, I love the Hello ... Decided, in Poti that you like them all!! Good and bad I was not??
























I'll leave the cake recipe, a Genoese Blanco I caught this blog, I bent my mind because quantities is 26 cm, by the way I bought it here , shop manages the sea and have everything necessary for our cakes and experiments treatment and a very kind, thanks for Elizabeth!
GENOVES WHITE CAKE
Ingredients: 8 eggs

280gr sugar 280gr

flour 160gr butter 120gr

white chocolate 2 packets yeast
Preparation:
Beat eggs and sugar until tripled in volume about 8 minutes or less. mix the flour, baking powder, sift and incorporated into the dough. Continue beating until dough is smooth. Melt butter with white chocolate in microwave at full power, in batches of 30 seconds, stirring well between round and round. We incorporate the thread-shaped mass as we beat to integrate well.
We pour the batter into the pan and bake in preheated oven at 180 ยบ for about an hour.
When completely cool, slice it and we will ready to fill.













The rest, some colored fondant, edible glitter, a large photo of Poti, a little love ... And we have this:
























NURIA THANKS TO RETURN TO TRUST IN ME! !

0 comments:

Post a Comment