Tuesday, February 8, 2011

How To Clean White Rubberg Shock

Tytania award


Good morning everyone:
time is that I have not updated that entry but I'm liadisima of now I have to work full time and I have just a second to stop by your blog and see what I'm missing, I promise that when I can I get a day.

This morning I woke to the pleasant surprise that the blog Tytania toy My little kitchen had given me this award which I am very grateful, if you do not know her go to his blog, is full of good recipes.
I put the terms of this award.

1-put the name of the blog gives you what: my little kitchen toy
2-count 7 things about you
3-presenting the award to 15 other blog.

This last step I'm going to jump because the fatal step deciding who give it, so I grant you all of my followers, Take it without fear.
What if I like to explain what 7 things yourself so that we know better. 1-I

AlgareƱa birth but all my roots are Sevillanas, my father came here when the two were married, which has allowed me other ways to cook because my mother usually makes both Murcia Andalucian recipes.
2 - I have not always enjoyed cooking, took his hobby when I stay home birth my second child and got internet, first I had more time to experiment and the other I opened a window to a lot of possibilities.
3-I like to experiment, I am a person who likes to learn new things, as I make a hat wool under you I make a light bulb or a pudding, I like all the branches, some are easier than others but as I am a stubborn Aries good and when I propose something not stop until it succeeds.
4-I am a shy person, I can hardly open up to others, sometimes seem distant but even if it seems things affect me much, but over the years everything passes.
5 - I love hanging out with my family on Sundays for a walk when the weather is good I really enjoy my children and my husband are what I love most in this world without disregard to my parents, my brothers, my sisters and nephews I like the family is together and I just like to have a place large enough to put them together more often.
6-acknowledge that I am very clumsy and sometimes I do not realize that a certain attitude of mine can someone feel bad, sometimes you do things without thinking about how I can feel the other promises to mend.
7-I love having my blog, that their arrival each day and see your thoughts or if I have a new follower makes you get up each day with enthusiasm, I love to visit your blog and see the different ways to make each dish and sometimes I'm ecstatic with your presentation so that's why nothing but thank you very much.
And just my seven things here, I hope I have tired a lot, but this is how I am or at least how I veo.Estupenda right?
A kiss to everyone s

0 comments:

Post a Comment