Monday, February 28, 2011

Mossberg 195k-a Manual



Today I bring a quick and very good to take advantage of the ganache filling left over us and cover our cakes. I completed it with chocolate ganache white and dark chocolate ganache and I were the sea of \u200b\u200bgood, also took the celebration and holy meet my aunt Lourdes and Tati and took them home and all the guests made guinea pigs! ! Come
jejejejejjejeje I leave the recipe:

CHOCOTUILLES
Ingredients: Muffins
to fill, you can see the recipe here
chocolate ganache white chocolate ganache

pure white chocolate to melt
pure chocolate to melt
noodles colored chocolate chips chocolate

Prepared
We follow the recipe for the muffins and let cool completely so that they can open and complete.
Once cooled, fill each with the white chocolate ganache and decorated with pure molten chocolate and colored sprinkles and others fill it with dark chocolate ganache and decorated with melted white chocolate and chocolate chips. And we still have a piece of the death rolls! I leave some photos for will delight.


























0 comments:

Post a Comment