Monday, February 14, 2011

What Type Of Engineer Works On Cars

A visit to London


This week I had some left the blog, because I have been a few days with Henry to London. So before recetillas continue sharing with you wanted to tell you a little experience. It was the first time we've been in this city on the move and the truth is that we love. I really liked it so much, that if I say to prepare the bags now, and I think so.

is a city full of culture and culture, musicals, plays, exhibitions, museums, cinema ... and is a shopping paradise. I took the opportunity to bring me some things that I find brand in my town, not much, for this to fly low cost does not let you carry too much baggage.


We liked the colors of China Town, so I do not know if all year or maybe because we took the final Chinese New Year celebration. And of course, but British cuisine is not too good reputation, I could not go there without trying a few things.


That which I show (yes, I know that loooooooong photograph leaves to be desired), is a double chocolate muffin that tasted like glory, along with a size cup of coffee industry.



This bagel filled with bacon, turkey, lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise made a sort of lunch Late-afternoon snack. And there is no problem to find a million places to eat at any time of day (or night).





And of course, could not leave London without sampling the traditional fish and chips, or whatever it is, batter fish and chips. This in particular is a pub (yes, in many London pubs serve food) called The Black Bird. The fish was the sea of \u200b\u200brich, the batter was made with beer and as you see, was accompanied by crunchy peas and tartar sauce.

So now try to get some rest, because it was a trip not to stop, walk and see many things and end of cure of a resfriadillo also accompanied me to London. And we very soon with more recipes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment