Friday, April 1, 2011

Simple Instructions For Dominoes

Pole Cauliflower gratin with Thermomix


never imagined that those two words could go together. A very traditional recipe and a food ... but that is these inventions, to facilitate the work, keeping the flavors.

is the first time in my life that I prepare this sweet dish so typical of my land. And that my grandfather Antonio likes a lot and I wanted to give him that pleasure, because for a long time since I ate. My mother tells me that when I was little, my grandmother many nights were preparing for dinner. And that was what he did, take them for dinner. There were opinions for all tastes, such as my father told me the next time take less anise. A Henry and my grandfather but he liked a lot. So the kitchen as this is a matter of taste, I put the proportions of ingredients that I used and because each one decides how preferred.

In case anyone does not know this recipe, tell you that is a kind of cream or custard flour. Cheap dessert is served either hot or cold. And to accompany it, some coscorrones of fried bread and a little cinnamon.



Ingredients (serves 4)
  • 50 g of extra virgin olive oil 30 g
  • anise (anise)
  • 60 g cake flour 500 g
  • milk 75 g sugar
  • sprinkle cinnamon
  • day-old bread (for coscorrones)
  • a lemon peel or orange without the white (I did not fall and not I put)

  • Preparation In a pan fry a few pieces of bread, better if the previous day, placed on absorbent paper towels and reserve.
  • Put the oil in the vessel and schedule 5 min./Varoma/vel.1.
  • incorporate the anise (and lemon or orange peel) 5 min./Varoma/vel.1. After this time, strain the oil to remove the seeds of anise and put the new oil into the glass.
  • Add the flour, milk and sugar and schedule 5 min./90 º / vel.4. If after this time, you see too much liquid (as happened to me I used skim milk) program 2mi. más/90 º / vel.4. Anyway, although remaining liquid to solidify a bit cool.
  • Pour into a source or as in my case in individual bowls, sprinkle with cinnamon and decorated with noogies.

This recipe is from the book Our regional cuisine. Andalusia and Extremadura Thermomix.

0 comments:

Post a Comment