Thursday, April 28, 2011

Leather Bracelets From Disney

Mona

Hi, I'm here again to teach Pascuero cake I made for my uncle Serralta for her birthday, and yes, I admit, I went to the ... their tastes, this time I thought of the other guests !!!!!! jejejeejjeeje! Serralta Sorry, maybe next time, know that I do not like the traditional pastelon !!!!! CAKE

Pascuero
Cake: Chocolate Brownie
Filling: 1 jar strawberry jam
Coverage: milk chocolate ganache
Decoration: chocolate sprinkles, edible confetti colors chocolate figures

Here you have the picture as it was the thing! Not very cute??



















chocolate figures are from Lidl, at this time are a lot and not leave anything expensive, I will show in next few days I'm doing with them because I bought a cargo ...!!!!! jejejejeje


0 comments:

Post a Comment