Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Difference Between 14k 14kt

Daniela

Well, well the weather was not coming through here!! But if you have shriveled up the pots sweet! jejejejeje. Ohhh I'm sorry but that Carles and will not let me do as much as I wanted, well, I'll have to wait until old enough to help me, for now just want to throw things in the pantry, eating things I pull away, change TV channels when the film is in the most interesting, get their hands on poderles tartasantes take a picture of things .... kids!! piss me laughing with him but sometimes ... in order to what we, today I leave the cookies that I made her my sister, Cuñat days ago, to take him to his former teacher, you see where it has been that of giving apples, as in the movies! ! Well
jejejeje do not be harsh with me that was the first time premiere of the cutter and the camera battery ran out to me, as always!! I leave you here!








































take this entry to thank Trini prize has given me

0 comments:

Post a Comment