Monday, April 18, 2011

How To Scan Kodachrome Epson

Hello Kitty Cake Cookies Cupcakes

Well, after an intense weekend tartan, yesterday we celebrated my niece Daniela and I gave him this:




















What a face put mother, daughter and grandmother!! Jejejee, the truth is the best of these currades stick!! Anyway you explain a little thing and I put pictures that I made him a book on the cake or Cindy Crawford!!
The Genoese cakes were 2 of 6 eggs each, one chocolate and one vanilla, filled with 400 grams of white chocolate ganache over 400g dark chocolate ganache, mounted alternately to cut bicolor come out! !
The fondant decorated with white clouds and pink, with touches of silver edible glitter letters and glitter hearts red edible front. Ben's brilliant meua xica pa!!























I show good side now burdened with hearts and Hello Kitties will be for decoration! ! That's in the simplicity is elegance, for a cake not truly apply?? jejejejjejejee


















Girl, felt bad game!! Guests not stop eating it was sad to say! But noooo!! A cake is made to be eaten!! Faenata What else gives you carry, the best reward is taste!! But of all the phrases I stay with Gabriel, Ahhhh I've always wanted a cake, it is like the movies !!!!! Jajaaajajajajaja is true is like the movies!! And I think we've all always wanted a cake as well! Gabru You know, when you want, you have my phone!!
Luckily, my aunt knew Maite parties not to spoil it!!
















And finally, the cut!! Bueniiiiiiisima !!!!!! Who takes it??

0 comments:

Post a Comment