Wednesday, April 27, 2011

How Can U Make The Rhino Evaluation Longer

Strawberry orange juice


What are richer than strawberries and what a pity that the strawberry season is so short. Although today we can find almost anything at any time of year, it is always better to use seasonal products are much nicer and are more economical.

There are a thousand ways to prepare strawberries are used in desserts, served with cream, chocolate, decorating cakes and ice cream, salads ... even if the strawberries are good and nothing like eating tasty as is without adding anything. I was never liked cream, but because the cream and mounted as it does not make me too much grace. My mother wore them when I was young with milk and a little sugar, very good!

This preparation that I present is very healthy, I will have done it without sugar, but you can add to the taste and are really good. You can take and use as is or as a garnish for any cake or dessert. In addition, it is good how to use them to bear with something else before you pochas.

in my house I had a shock of strawberry and strawberries I was small, but the most delicious I've tried. But after a couple of years was lost ... look for another because I loved it.


Why are flowers beautiful? Do you see hanging unripe berries of the plant?


This is a sample of strawberries gave the pot. Suuuuper small but sweet! Well, I tell you the recipe. Ingredients


  • Oranges Strawberries
  • One lemon (optional). If you decide to use will add a touch more acid.
  • Sugar (optional)

  • Preparation Wash the strawberries and chop. Esprimo
  • oranges and lemons. Add sugar to taste (without sugar if the fruit is sweet is very rich).
  • Mix everything in a bowl and we put in the fridge, letting it macerate for several hours. And ready to serve.

By the way, how you have spent the week or the bridge? Here has been completely boiled, many guilds have been without going outside. In my town the only day that is saved on Easter Sunday morning as both the afternoon, so that after all can not complain at all. I leave you some links to some videos in case you are curious to see that "La Vuelta".

1
Around Around 2


Resurrection Sunday afternoon

0 comments:

Post a Comment