Thursday, March 17, 2011

Tv Prices To Drastically Drop After Christmas

comprehensive Muffins Scrambled


Well as suspected (And as more than one and you had warned me ...), it to make bread at home is addictive. And of course, is to do with your own hands, the dough (well, okay, my food processor help me), feel the whiff from the oven, try it later and it is so good ... that's priceless!

Perhaps this recipe is not as simple as the bread express, by the fact that it takes about 3 hours between weighed and weighed, but hey, everything is organized a bit, and after we have them in the oven within 10 minutes. The recipe was taken from the blog I My thermofavoritos , a blog that I discovered recently and I love it, if do not know it yet I encourage you to visit, especially if you have the Thermomix, as are some great recipes, like this one of the muffins. I have prepared comprehensive because at home and prefer the bread, and the result has been very good. The proportion of flour that you used the detailed below. I have not dared to add more flour, because I'm novatilla with that of the loaves, not knowing if I was to load the texture, so they accept advice and suggestions. Roll it up more and I'll tell you how to prepare.




Ingredients - For the dough :

· 100 g bread flour * 100 g

water • 10 g of fresh yeast
• 1 / 2 teaspoon sugar

- For mass :

· 150 g water
· 150 g of milk
• 50 g extra virgin olive oil • 1 teaspoon

· 250 g honey bread flour
· 300 g wheat flour
· 2 teaspoons salt Preparation



- sourdough :

· We put in the vase water, warmed 30 s, temperature 37 degrees, speed 1.

° Add the remaining ingredients of the dough and schedule 10 s, vel. 4. Let rest in the bowl for about an hour.

- Mass :

· Added in the glass where the dough all dough ingredients and schedule 5 min., Closed cup, speed spike.

· let stand another hour in the shaker (probably leaking from the hole).

· Dump the dough on a floured surface and knead a little to remove the air (I literally gave him a beating to the mass in question).

· We ball the size you want and crush well. Floured on both sides and let rest in a baking tray with baking paper protected. Cover with a cloth and let rest another time.

• Finally, preheat the oven to 200 ยบ. Before putting in the oven, turn to crush the muffins and bake 7 to 10 minutes (this is a bit depending on the size that you have chosen and the type of oven.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment