Friday, March 25, 2011

How To Purge Air From The Underfloor

Orechietti


One of my favorite dishes, no doubt, is the pasta. I love its flavor, is easy to prepare and combine virtually any ingredient, sauce or preparation that comes to mind. He was also one of the first things that left me prepare one (or that I dared to make one) at home. And over there are so many varieties, shapes and ingredients to be bored (Although I do not think I ever get bored of eating pasta ...).

These orechietti in particular come from Italy itself, the beautiful city of Torino (Turin). We sent our dear friend Carla (is my leggi, if manca tutto Quello tantissimo!) Along with other products that I will show later. So this recipe is dedicated to her and her lovely family. They were delicious!



Pesto is a sauce to accompany pasta that I love, can also be used for dressing salads or steamed vegetables. It tastes very intense, as one of its main ingredients is basil, so if this aromatic herb makes you not very funny, is not your pesto sauce. Prepare plenty of variety, I'll tell you mine and some variations that I have tasted, and I did not like much. Ingredients



  • orechietti (depends on how you are, more or less, you can use any variety of pasta).
  • abundant water a tablespoon of coarse salt

For pesto sauce
  • 50-80 g of fresh basil leaves
  • 80 g Parmesan cheese (as I had on hand I used an old cheese from sheep)
  • 30 g pine nuts (you can use another nut, but the great combine pine nuts with basil)
  • 1 clove garlic 1 teaspoon salt
  • extra virgin olive oil "eyeball"


  • Preparation Cook the pasta in boiling salted water. The time depends on the type of pasta and each package usually indicate. Drain and reserve.
  • Wash the basil leaves and drain well. The grind in a blender or robot along with the pine nuts, cheese and garlic.
  • Add the salt and we are adding the olive oil and the sauce emulsifies.
  • Serve the pasta with the sauce.


Finally show you another kind of pesto sauce. This particular one is made with dried basil and walnuts. The bowl on the left as is your right and softened with a little cream. You out of trouble, but I assure you it is much more good this sauce with pine nuts and fresh basil. Do you like pesto? How do you prepare?

0 comments:

Post a Comment