Tuesday, March 15, 2011

General Power Of Attorney Sbi

A flower

Hi folks, I'm back to leave another way to introduce our traditional coca and chocolate yogurt. This time it was for my cousin Lucia, who celebrated their foc Alba as Queen of the fault Grau, Lusi Congratulations !!!!!

FLOWER CHOCOLATE COCA
I leave the recipe here
And as the picture was the thing:

















Although not very well appreciated in the picture, it was all dusted red edible glitter, which gave him a swanky touch! jejejejeje
And now, I present the paper crafts artist and author of datura yellow and green leaves that crown my flower, my sister, Tiki, which incidentally is a felt artist and fimo. Thank you, Martha for your help.



















Mirala her that cute, finalizing details!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment