Monday, March 21, 2011

Fotos Gratis Do Russianbare

pesto salad with spinach, walnuts and feta cheese with Thermomix


And I keep to my guns with salads and spinach. Salads always liked me, I find them very versatile, because they accept almost any ingredients and combinations are endless. I like raw spinach from a relatively short, or at least fairly recently that I realized.

The combination of ingredients in this salad makes it a food in itself quite complete, since in the same bowl combine vegetables, dairy, nuts to try and cheer up ... you tell me take it easy. And to take that on Wednesday the rains return, or so says the weatherman ... Ingredients



· A fresh spinach leaves
° CHEESE diced feta
· A peeled and chopped nuts
· Olive oil extra virgin balsamic
· Vinegar of Modena
· Salt Preparation



• Only have to have all the ingredients into the bowl and season to taste. What you thought ...?


great week everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment