Monday, January 31, 2011

Convert A Dog Crate For A Rabbit



Since I saw this recipe for Cannon, Friday, Sunday and knew that I had to wear them, and I did. I folded the amount because when I cook on Sundays always invite my sister and Pascu! We were great!! 're Rather hot for my taste but the other he put only one of the two sachets of seasoning, now, there's nothing left!!
I step recipe:
TEX-MEX MACARONI
Ingredients: 850gr
warm water 300 g
home-style tomato sauce (mine Lydl marking is buenisimo! )
macaroni 300 gr 40 gr

oil 2 packages frozen fajitas prepared to mark
Squire a pinch of salt
taste cheese gratin
Prepared
put all ingredients in jar of thx and schedule 20 min, 100 ยบ, turn left and speed 1. I did it without the cup, put in the basket to avoid splashing. Mmmmm
what whiff!! pass them to a gratin dish in the oven, espolvoremaos with cheese and casseroles 5 Minutillo.
Ale to disfrutarrrrr !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment