Monday, January 17, 2011

Wiring Diagrams For Alpine Iwa W200








"to San Anton are Easter," "burned by San Anton old shawl"
are the sayings that come to my head at this time and San Anton rolls typical of Cartagena, there in the neighborhood of San Antón also to bless the animals bring to the door bars its octopus and eat these typical anise rolls.
here in town are also rolls and afternoon climbs the mountain to eat them, this year we have not risen because the child has activities and the weather is not much but the rolls have not been lacking.
The Recipe Blog removal from paqui the recipe is that of her mother even though I've cast an ace to put changes to my liking.
Ingredients:

  • 400 g of flour and even a little more, if we see that the mass requested
  • oil 100 gr 100 gr
  • dry anise 150 gr sugar 150 gr
  • milk 1 envelope yeast royal (I put a little less)
  • Vanilla color or a bit of food coloring (coloring but little better)
mix all ingredients until it forms an elastic dough that does not hit us much in the hands. We are
small rolls and get into a preheated oven 180 º
Paqui to let them put 10-15 minutes, the first tray so I made but I found it very soft, the second stop until the gilded and I liked it more clear to me but I love these rolls durito well, I put the photo of the two.
cold stored once in a bag or a cookie jar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment