Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Invitation For 1 Year Death Anniversay

Mickey Mouse cake Ivan Reyes

Wednesday afternoon my phone rings and it was Eli, I thought that something was calling me Pedrito but wanted a cake for the birthday of his nephew Ivan and wanted to Mickey Mouse and by Sunday, which gave me little time to think about it and it tastes ... But nothing is impossible, all for the illusion of the baby!! My head starts thinking ...
had fondant in the fridge, but in order to make the needed Mickey cocoa fondant so hands and make the fondant sugar!
Biscuits, cake which made him, well, straciatella yogurt, which is always perfect!! Landfills, as always, white chocolate ganache and milk chocolate ganache, perfect! Now how do you milk me Mickey's face ???!!! Thank God that saved me some Tati another commitment, Tati and Bricorepostería magazine with some ideas ... Well
Mickey's face, I was nothing wrong and the cake either!! Here you have some pics p ara you to see.




















And I can confirm that I was very good, Marina, another aunt of the baby, I told my mother yesterday afternoon.
Thank you, Eli and Tania for trusting me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment