Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Groping At The Movies




Today I wanted to tell you of this sausage, typical village of Alconchel (Badajoz), which is the hometown of my grandmother and which we are fans in my family. As you can see is not your typical blood sausage black, but it is reddish and creamy texture. Or tell you how it is that with a bit of toast. Have you ever tried the chacina Extremadura? "The people had some knowledge of Alconchel? For many years I have not been to there, but I have a desire to return.

And now I will share with you the recipe for these preñaitos. It is the first time that I prepare, but I think it will be the last. And since I had sausage alconchelera, nothing better to fill them, but of course you can use any other chacina or ingredient you can think of.



I used mostly whole wheat flour, because almost no strength left me and went very good, but I put the original recipe so you decide. The dough is prepared with Thermomix, because hey, as it is in the kitchen, he loved her, that I have back ultimately fatal, but of course that can be prepared by hand, or any other food processor. The recipe is from the book Bread and Pastry with Thermomix , but I have booked one for the mass of preñaitos that try as I will explain. Ingredients


  • 300 g of water, warm.
  • 20 g of baker's yeast (I used the equivalent of dry yeast)
  • 500 g bread flour (which in my case it was mostly flour)
  • 5 g sugar 10 g salt
  • Alconchel pudding for the filling (or any other ingredient that you still keep on hand and it will happen) Preparation

  • We took the water and dissolve yeast 5 sec., vel. 4 , if it is fresh. If the freeze-dried (the comes in packets and are like balls) is not necessary to dissolve it and add it later.
  • incorporate the flour, sugar, salt (and yeast should be lyophilized but not directly touch the salt.) Mezlcamos 30 sec., vel. 6 . Knead
  • programming 2 min., Closed cup, vel. spike.
  • let rest in the bowl until doubled in volume (which is in about 30 min. Approx.)
  • Put the dough on a floured surface, knead slightly to remove air and you can already give the desired shape, in my If I was taking tiny portions, making a ball, crushing, making the pudding in the center and closing the estate.
  • We place the rolls on baking sheet on a piece of oven, let stand for 30 min. approx. until doubled in volume.
  • Preheat oven to 220 º and bake for 20-25 min. if we have made small muffins or 30 to 40 min. if we have a large loaf.



"preñaitos do you usually do at home? How do you fill you? I do not know if it can be seen in the photo, but they came out very rich, crunchy on the outside.

NOTE: times are relative and vary baked depending on your oven you have, I almost always I have to change a little baking times, lowering the temperature a few degrees or leaving it less time than indicated in recipes.
They freeze very well, then you only have to thaw a little before and a touch of grill and go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment