Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Where Can I Find Fake Ids In London On?




Yes, I know, I am a little late to put the recipe for these shortcakes, mostly because you'll be sick of Christmas sweets but they are so good that I can not put the recipe for these muffins.
The recipe is from a cookbook I bought monastery in China, yes, yes they sometimes have some great books cooking at a very affordable, this book and a kitchen are an example of this.
I put the recipe as the traditional all goes a little eye:
ingredients: 150grm
lard (I used the Iberian well)
flour 350 grm ( of normal)
1 / 2 cup white wine
1 / 2 orange sugar

squeeze the half and reserve the juice in a large bowl and knead butter cast a bit with your hands, add the wine and continue kneading, it is important to do it with your hands to heat the ingredients are well mixed, add after orange juice, continue kneading until blended and add the flour little by little and a little sugar (I put 115 grm and found good, but not too sweet), when all good kneading the dough until it stretched from 1 cm or so, cut with a pastry cutter or a glass and introduce a low oven (150 ยบ + / -)
The recipe makes 10 minutes but this time I saw it too soft so leave them until they caught a a little color 30 minutes or so and be left with a flaky texture that we liked a lot. We took
and sprinkle with icing sugar.

if you're not too tired of candy probeis I recommend that because they are very good.



0 comments:

Post a Comment