Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Flucloxicillan Sinus Infection Chest Infection

18 for Yaiza






As I promised here I leave the pictures of the second cake I made on Sunday, in this case the subject child is not honored because he was 18 years old and still a child, it seems incredible how time passes, recently we were all nervous about the arrival of our first niece and we already meet most of age.
Yaiza has always been a very special niece, not only for being the first of many but also because it is the most kind and loving girl you can imagine, so when I said to him to see if a cake of mine as I was to refuse, try to capture all the good that I wish you in this life. The consistency was essential and more reaching the age when they can already be derived card and more if it is accompanied by a "good" mechanic and a good suitcase full of dollars (which the euro is regular) right?






Without neglecting the preparation and studies are essential.

The base of the cake is chocolate and cookies made from three sisters mine so that the cake had alos good wishes of the whole family went so very rich.
was an evening very lively and happy and enjoyed it.
Yaiza, if you read these lines that I love you so much and you keep beautiful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment