Sunday, October 24, 2010

Trek 2.1 Wsd 2010 Specs

Irene

This cake is the first request I made out of more familiar area, Charo my name because I had seen my blog by a person known of the two and wanted give him a special cake for her niece and goddaughter Irene that met 5 years.
nerves can not imagine that I went, I always get a little nerve chair when I have to make a cake because I want to leave my best, not only in appearance but taste so with this even more .
The design I had more or less clear from the beginning because I had seen him recently granted a kitty that I love, the taste was a white chocolate brownie filled with a layer of cream and a chocolate so I think the combination would good, although there were a few glitches.
To start the second mass of fondant I made the extended was a bit drier than normal and I had to do something almost no time to rest for, then too wet fondant cake because the cake a bit dry and my family had ever complained to me that he lacked syrup and no wanted to happen, problem: when assembling the cake up and transport the syrup got out a little on one side and broke a bit of fondant, I thought when I saw it die, it gets by putting one of my best flowers up in the dry hole and the syrup that sobraba.En so everything is learned, next time do not dip below the last layer of cake. Good thing Charles was very comprensiva.Le liked the design, said he had not seen anything like I hope you also liked the taste and had no "accident" but that his niece's enjoy.
I put some details:



0 comments:

Post a Comment