Thursday, October 14, 2010

Full Circle Sue Grafton

my first decorated cookies

Mira I had I wanted to get to decorated cookies, but never saw the hour.
recently was the birthday of my niece Paula and this time instead of cake you take these galletas.Están decorated with fondant, the dough is a recipe for Sugar that mur like everything that makes this rich, mine are not that great because I had no mickey cutters and I managed with a normal tin which gave way (that I'm ..¡¡). handyman
What is black and chocolate fondant face is drawn with pen edible, I went out in another way and with the child wanting to eat the issue was not to entertain a lot. Van
not stick it but I caught many in the bagging tray and stick it behind the bag, so children are not with the stick in the mouth.
The next time the will decorate with icing to see this. Behold
stayed cool.
are not bad for the first.

0 comments:

Post a Comment