Friday, October 1, 2010

Bamboo Wedding Altar Buy

potatoes sauce shrimp deluxe crown


Who has not gone to McDonalds and tested these potatoes? Few people I know are able to resist once proven, the secret is above all in the sauce, even my husband who never liked the Mc if you have gone with the children asked.
so far had achieved something similar at home, potato planter luxe brand are quite similar to the original and the tartar sauce which are also in the mercadona is quite acceptable so when I make burgers at home soil accompanying them tion, but there was a day that I had no sauce, san google searching I found several recipes so I had all the ingredients at home I decided on one and I got down to work, the result of my child is a sauce even more good than the restaurant, the truth is that once the evidence can not stop wetting ...

ingredients: mayonnaise
-
- 5 pickles capers
-5 -
vinegar, herbs de Provence

first drain the pickles and capers, and threw them in the glass of the mixer with with a little mayonnaise and grind, add a little vinegar and continue grinding a little more, we get the blender and add a little mayonnaise and a teaspoon of herbs de Provence.

as you see the recipe is simple and goes well with fish and vegetables and foremost, he's hot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment