Friday, November 12, 2010

What Are The Sores On Dogs Lips

Pumpkin hake medallions with red pepper sauce

! Finally a little time to devote to the blog ...¡¡¡. Ando
last liadisima mind the children, who when not dancing is catechesis, but birthdays, house, total clothing I have barely time to take a look at email and your blog and I'm missing many delicious dishes. In now I'm going to put a dish for lovers of the taste of paprika.







Ingredients:
hake medallions

shrimp fish stock

garlic onion sweet pepper


oil white wine salt


thaw the medallions, dry them in a cloth, season and spent the flour, fry a Slight. another frying pan to brown the finely chopped onion, add the garlic in 3 minutos.Cuando prints and we see the clear onion add a teaspoon of paprika and half the heat. We 2 laps, important not to burn us, and add a cup of and a white wine broth pescado.Incorporamos medallions and shrimp, salt, pepper, and let reduce sopar.


from here I want to say thank you for your comments fill me with joy and Welcome to new followers, you know that although I do not usually respond to comments and I hope always glad to see that you are there to support me.

Many thanks to all

0 comments:

Post a Comment