Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Gpsphone Two Cheats In The Same Game

Leticia




When my mother gave me such a pumpkin orange and not too big then I was reminded of this coca, last year saw the blog of Laura Temptations which in turn had taken from Canelones, since I saw it I had wondered how would taste like pumpkin but not among my favorite hecho.Supuse never had that flavor would be similar to the carrot, too sweet, in addition to that amount of sugar I thought it would be a little embarrassment, I was wrong.
is a what I call cake moist, spongy and not too sweet with a rich aftertaste final, so for l @ s that I do not shock as much pumpkin recommend it.
Ingredients:


roasted pumpkin 400g-400g sugar-400g of flour


-4 eggs-280g of sunflower oil -2
white and two blue envelopes of leavening yeast
-1 on Royal
-sugar and cinnamon to sprinkle
-pine nuts, raisins or nuts for garnish

started roasting the pumpkin, peel it, we take nuggets and put it in the oven about 45 minutes until cooked, I did prepare morning and afternoon coca.

squashed pumpkin, mix with eggs, sugar and oil, we put the mixer and move until fina.Tamizamos cream flour with yeast and leavening envelopes and add it to the cream of pumpkin, mix well.
llanda In a paper-lined oven and cast the mixture, sprinkle with a mixture of sugar and cinnamon and pine nuts, walnuts or whatever comes to mind.
Bake at 175 ยบ for about 35-40 minutes.





0 comments:

Post a Comment