Tuesday, July 6, 2010

How Do U Get Thru Security With Braces In Airport

Yotsuba! Enjoy Everything! Apocalypto

Oh, how I love this damn calf, and see that it is rare that ... I say it because it reminds me of me, wearing the same clothes I wore to go to the mountains peke pa, exactly the same = 3
The comic this summer is tol ... Summer Knows, a: I'm going to bring down here doing nothing as if it took cicadas and slush bucket .. Who returned to be cryo! = 3 I also
delivery putting their faces! XD The problem is that take tantiiiiiiiiiiisimo take time between atoms, which Plasan the time by lining the balls, but anyway ...
not a lot to read comics, my frikez is decaying for lack of pasta ... Oh what a fuck .. And I want to return to action figures bring the Otaku Yotsuba center, or wherever ... Expomanga next, if I have money, be prepared o_O


0 comments:

Post a Comment