Monday, May 17, 2010

Can You Get Warts From Dry Humping




Creatively speaking I'm quite inspired. I have many things started, many things unfinished and a lot of variety of" projects ". The only bad thing is that among many projects there are many drawings, and not because I lack ideas, but because I lack the time. Anyway I feel good. When you eject it within to-create-it feels good. If seize that flow energy that drives you to make "useless" (art is stupid and useless for all practical purposes really XD) is as if your hands were wasted, as if you were crippled and useless arms. All these ideas and all that material to accumulate as shit in your head, dull and rot. This is how I feel when I take not this "creative energy."
No hole in my skull so as to accumulate ideas, that is why or leave them or sack me.
If everything in my life depended on my hand, what I can do, it would be much happier. Unfortunately it depends on my hand are just petty and self-fulfilling things how are you, that still make me happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment